- Medical Link Travel undertake to maintain the confidentiality of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the LFPDPPP.
- The term “personal information” in this policy refers to all that personal information (such as name, date of birth, address or email) that may be used for identification of the user. Medical Link Travel can use this to address “Internet Protocol” or for administrative systems to collect some additional information, which shall remain confidential.
- Medical Link Travel does not collect personal data about the user except when the User voluntarily provides such information, when registering on the website. Medical Link Travel will not process or make available to third parties personal data without prior consent of the User, by electronic acceptance to enter your information into the content and functions of the Internet site subject to these policies.
- The information provided by the user is protected by various security mechanisms, by which the user may access. Because no data transmission over the Internet can ensure 100% security, Medical Link Travel cannot guarantee that information transmitted using its service is fully secure. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and account information.
- When using the website you agree that all your sensitive personal data are processed in accordance with the terms and conditions of this privacy notice. We reserve the right to make changes at any time or update this privacy notice to the attention of legislative features, internal policies and / or new requirements for the provision of our service.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
- The 20% USD Deposit required to schedule a surgery date is non-refundable if patient cancels the surgery.
- The 20% USD Deposit required to schedule a surgery date can still be applied towards a rescheduled surgery date if the patient postpones the procedure.
- Total surgery package’s fees must be paid in full on your arrival prior the surgery date, if this is not the case, surgery must be cancelled.
- On-site preoperative stage:
-If surgery must be cancelled during the preoperative stage for the patient’s health and safety, a full refund will be issued minus any costs incurred until that moment (hotel accommodation, transportation, tests, etc).
-If surgery is postponed, for the same reasons as above, then a full credit will be applied towards a future surgery after the deduction of all incurred costs.
-If surgery must be cancelled because the patient did not follow all preoperative instructions given and this prevents the surgeon to carry on with the surgery, then the patient will loose the entire amount paid for the surgery package.
5. If patient cancels surgery at least 14 days prior to surgery date, a full refund will be issued (minus the non-refundable deposit and any other costs incurred).
6. If patient cancels the surgery within 7 days prior to the surgery date, entire non-refundable deposit plus any payments made will be retained.
7. All credit card processing fees charged are not refundable for any reason.
All cancellations must be in written form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS & CONDITIONS
About the information contained this website
This website aims to inform the public about the services provided by Medical Link Travel. The information presented on this website, or provided in any other form of communication by any member of the Medical Link Travel, is merely informative and does NOT constitute medical advice nor should it be used as a guide for medical treatment or in case of an emergency. Medical information changes quickly, so it is best that you consult with your primary physician at all times.
Disclaimer of Warranty
All content on this website is presented “as is”, “as available” basis. Medical Link Travel -www.medicallinktravel.com- hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of using the site, its content, materials and services included. Medical Link Travel makes no warranties concerning the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of the content available through this website. You agree that the use of the website and any information contained therein is at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
The user assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of this website. You agree that -www.medicallinktravel.com- Medical Link Travel nor any staff associated with the agency will not be responsible for any damages resulting from the use or inability to use this website. This protection includes claims based on warranty, contract, tort, strict liability and any other legal theory. This protection covers all losses, including, without limitation, any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary and punitive damages, personal injury/death condemnable, gain, loss or other damage whatsoever resulting from data loss or interruption of the activity of the company.
Copyright and Trademark
Medical Link Travel owns the rights to the content displayed on the website or owns the rights to use it. The material is protected by the copyright laws of the countries in which we operate. The website material may be used for personal use, but never for commercial use. All trademarks contained of entities that do not belong to Medical Link Travel are shown for informational purposes only, any material such as logos, videos, information and photographs belong to their respective owners.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites not operated by Medical Link Travel . We are not responsible for the information contained in them or their good performance, we do not control the materials contained therein or endorse the information. This links are presented for education and user facilitation purposes. Each external website linked to www.medicallinktravel.com is governed by its own policies of use and privacy.
In the event of a legal dispute as to the quality of services provided by Medical Link Travel under this Agreement, Patient agrees that the exclusive venue for such disputes shall lie in the courts located in Torreon, Mexico. Such disputes shall be governed by Mexican law.